Saturday, January 9, 2010

UPDATE AND CHANGE INFORMATION

Happy New Year!

To all my faithful followers: My apologies for being away for so long. I am in the process of upgrading and changing one of my servers. This will mean that the link to inline (online) music and pictures will appear broken. This will be corrected by mid-February. My apologies for this inconvenience. Please be patient and stick with My Celestia.

In the meantime if you have not read it or heard about it, please consider reading my review of planetary scientist Sara Seager's wonderful book: "Is There Life Out There?" Best of all, please consider purchasing your own copy. It is a valuable addition to your personal libraries. Here is the link to the review, and it includes a link to Sara's web site. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! can't wait to see more of your articles -- they are really good -- keep writing!

XiNeutrino said...

To jmpf:

Thank you for your encouraging comments. I will be adding new material this month.